Junior Graphic Designer
We are on the hunt for a motivated Junior Graphic Designer to join the Crush team. This role is permanent and full-time, based in our studio and working with an established team of designers and developers.
As a Junior Designer you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, including branding, marketing materials and digital designs. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to build their design skills and grow within a studio environment.
Required for the role:
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and XD
- Experience using Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Word
- Strong portfolio demonstrating design skills and creativity
- An ability to work in an agile manner across multiple projects
- A high standard of typographic skill is a must
- A strong attention to detail is also a must
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
This is just a guide – don’t worry if you see something you can’t tick off, it’s still worth applying… you can learn here! We’re looking for a self-starter who is passionate about design and keen to progress their career.
We offer a competitive salary and a supportive work environment. If you are a driven and talented designer looking to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you.