There is a great role for you at Crush Design!
All candidates will be considered based on the following
- If you have experience be aware that PHP is the language of choice
- If you are aiming for a junior role you have to be able to evidence a website you have built
- You can get to the centre of Chesterfield (we have staff from Nottingham, Sheffield, Derby and Chesterfield of course!)
What we need
Our primary need is for an experienced website developer to help lead our front-end web development work. Minimum experience of 4 years in relevant positions, ideally more.
Junior interested in applying, this is the person that will be mentoring you and the skills you want to acquire.
Your preference is front end development though you could be described as full stack.
You are looking for a friendly working environment that trusts its staff and are capable of ‘just getting on with it’.
Someone who wants to work in a team alongside designers, account managers and marketers.
- PHP (seniors will be tested)
- Impressive portfolio of work
- Good references
Critical to our ethos is doing the work right with as few errors as is humanly possible, which means a diligent approach to work and subsequent testing.
The range of work
Crush Design has an enviable client list, all due to an excellent reputation (that we intend to maintain!). Our service delivers beautifully designed and planned websites for premium customers.
- Bespoke rich media website
- Web platforms with multiple APIs
- High profile and high traffic website
Over the past five years the agency has grown along with the size and complexity of web projects. We do not ‘churn’ out websites and have a minimum size we are willing to work with.
The projects you will be working on require;
- You will work from layered Photoshop files (no design skills necessary)
- Senior candidates will be asked to steer the design team on delivering good UX on all platforms
- Planning on the best technical approach to client work with directors
- API integrations (client service portals, quote engines, ecommerce, etc)
- A beautifully responsive build, often mobile first
- To always be cross browser compliant as well as device compliant
- Bespoke development where possible to avoid using unknown third-party software
The platform/framework we use varies depending on the project requirements, but in order of frequency; WordPress (plus WooCommerce), Laravel, Magento and flat html.
We are a premium full-service agency with 9 staff and growing. We deliver a full range of marketing services to medium size companies, so you will be working with designers and account managers.
We have our own premises in the centre of Chesterfield, a quick car / traing journey from Chesterfield.
Our portfolio includes many well-known brands. We have been in business for 15 years. Last year was the best on record.
Other important stuff on offer
- A friendly working environment
- Life Insurance
- Summer day out
- Christmas party
If you interested please send a covering email and CV to email@example.com
(PS. we know this is a theme website, the new website is imminent, we’ve just been busy delivering amazing client work!)