Time Flies in Busy Design and Web Agency
Success breeds success
We have started 2020 in fantastic fashion here at Crush. There are smiles on faces and a real buzz of effective ‘busy-ness’.
I have always felt that Crush does its best work when under pressure, perhaps we all do. Not too much pressure, and not too little pressure, a Goldilocks amount of pressure.
This sweet spot of creativity is brilliantly explained on a TED Talk recently by Adam Grant (That a look) and is something I aspire to achieve in offices of Crush!
What keeps an agency like Crush busy?
I sometimes get ask, what do you do?
I love and hate this question in equal measure because we do so much great work, and I love a good boast, but it is so varied and often complex range of work that I always feel I do my own agency a disservice.
So, rather than try to boast I have scanned through our project management software and listed some of the work the guys in the studio are doing right now to give you a flavour.
Currently in the studio the Design team are working on
- A brand development job for a new AI start up
- A website design for a large’ish manufacturer in the East Midlands
- A new logo for a small retailer
- The design and layout of technical document for an international sustainability company
- An exhibition stand to design
- An anniversary campaign design for an estate agent
- A small advert for a equipment reseller
In the developers and digital corner, they are busy with
- Database and directory build for local voluntary and NHS services
- Analytical and optimisation of a leading FMGC brand
- A new website for an energy company
- A new quote comparison platform for a different energy company
- Integration updates to a recruitment API and search
- Updates to numerous website
- An intranet
- A white labelled supplier registration system
- Interactive map and campaign for an international charity
- Design of numerous HTML email
- A data and DNS migration
- The update and configuration of a new web server