Websites require ongoing support, updates and maintenance. The following details the process of delivery and what is included in a website build project,
- You are responsible for adding content to a website unless specifically included in the quote.
- The website hand-over process starts when We deliver a first release of the website to the client. You are responsible for promptly reviewing the website and adding all content ready for launch within a 30-day period (or otherwise stated). Extra charges may be incurred if this period is extended. During this period We are responsible for ensuring all amends (in line with the initial brief) fixes are completed within this time.
- The website is complete the moment it is published in a live environment.
- We extend a 30-day snagging period during which all amends, bug fixes and updates deemed part of the original brief will be completed promptly and included as part of the original fee.
- Any changes outside of this 30-day period will be chargeable unless the amends, bug fixes and/or updates are a result of an act or omission by Us.
- Training on the website’s CMS admin panel is include in our standard agreement but only up to 1-hour face to face with Crush Design’s office. Training offsite for will incur additional costs and a charge for travel based on the hourly rate.
You are responsible for:
- providing any resources requested by Us within the timescales described.
- providing Us with any content, graphics or artwork where such items are not expressly included as part of Your Order
- maintaining adequate back-ups of any data contained on systems You have requested Us to work with under the Order.
- providing Us with complete and accurate information, including without limit; information that is internal to the business or is specific to the industry in which You operate; any policy decisions, changes or activities that affect the operations of the business; any other information that may possibly affect the delivery of the Services.
- reviewing proofs of any designs, including without limit; content, logos, artwork and website designs supplied as part of the Services, prior to their completion. You must ensure You do so thoroughly as once You have approved a proof You will be entirely responsible for the accuracy of Your completed Order.
- Website Delivery and Support Criteria